Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Here are some things I'm thankful for this week, brought to you by the letter F:
  1. Family. My husband, my 3 precious children, my parents, my in-laws, my grandmother and all of our extended family.
  2. Faith and our church family
  3. Friends
  4. Facebook. Useful for staying in touch with those dear friends who I don't get to see very often.
  5. Freedom
  6. Fun times playing with my family, listening to my kids laugh and play together, reading with our kids each night. I could go on and on!
  7. Food. It's plentiful and delicious. I'm especially thankful for cheese, chocolate, "fresh, cold water" (a favorite of Brinley, too) and peanut butter.
  8. Fall. Especially the beautiful colors as the leaves change colors.
  9. Free. Coupons, samples, deals. Need I say more?
  10. Fruit. Especially apples, strawberries and fresh pineapple!
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment