Friday, December 17, 2010

Sweet Brinley

Brinley, soon to be our oldest and not only daughter, completely cracks me up and makes me melt lately with the things that come out of her mouth. From the mouth of the babe, age 2:

* We were snuggling in our bed one morning and I told her it was time for us to get up and get ready. She said "Let's snuggle for 3 more minutes, Mommy. K?" while holding up 3 fingers. Of course, we snuggled more!

* While rocking before bed one night I told her she was so sweet. She replied "You're so sweet too, Mommy. I care about you."

* She refers to Brayden as "my brother" fairly often. When asked what they had for lunch at Nana and Grandpa's house she said "I had a cheese sandwich and my brother had a hot dog," while pointing at Brayden.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment