Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moving!

Christmas pictures will have to wait a bit longer as we are moving this weekend and things are halfway packed all over the place. We are moving about 15 minutes away and will have a lot of help this weekend. I'm looking forward to unpacking all of this stuff and getting organized. Not carrying and lifting things has been challenging so far, but I'm sure I will embrace my role as Moving Supervisor over the next few days! The kids are so excited about a driveway for sidewalk chalk, a playroom, and about sharing a room. I'm excited about a garage, especially for getting 3 kids in the car on a rainy day, and a pantry.

Oh yeah, baby girl is due in 6 weeks. We have got all kinds of time, it seems. We sold our townhouse when I was pregnant with Brayden and set closing for 2 weeks before his due date. First babies are usually late, right? Well, he came early- on the day of our closing! They brought us the paperwork and a big check at the hospital. We had just moved a week before that and the night before my water broke, I had finally gotten the kitchen organized. Even if this baby comes early, I feel like we'll have much more time to pull things together this time around. And we're not moving again for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment