Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This is my real, ordinary, busy life.

I got an email from my sorority sister today and she told me that she enjoyed catching up on our family with my blog. She said it was refreshing to see some pictures of real life (like Brayden playing Wii drums with toys all over the place in the background) instead of perfect, clean house pictures with posed, clean-faced children. This is exactly what I was talking about in my last post about being a good-enough mother! At this stage of our life and child-raising, I would much rather enjoy Family Book Night (we had that tonight after dinner and baths) and playing with my kids, and worry about the dishes and the dusting later. I want to soak up the snuggles while I can because I know that in a blink my kids will not want to snuggle with their mommy.

This blog is about my
real
    ordinary
        busy
             life.
And juggling
   a full-time job
       a house full of kids
          finding time to spend with my husband
             and finding a little time for me once in a while
             (for the good stuff like showering, People magazine and chocolate!)

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment