Thursday, March 8, 2012

Atlanta

I was able to spend a little time exploring Atlanta and my first stop was the World of Coke. 
 Original soda fountain
 They have way more Coke memorabilia than I do!
 I have the second can from the right.
 There is even a coke soda fountain at the Space Station
 Olympic torches
 The mini bottling plant
 As much Coke as you can drink! There are stations from different continents all kids of flavors.

 You get one of the Cokes that just came off the line to take with you. Opening is without a can opener in your hotel room with no tools can be tricky. Took me a while, but I finally got it off using the edge of a bench!
 I walked through Centennial Olympic Park


 And found out that Mississippi State friends were also near by for a conference! It was great to run into Michael and Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment