Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Classmate & Teacher Gifts

I saw a cute idea on pinterest for classmate end of year gifts with crazy straws and Kool Aid. Of course I realized I wanted to do this the night before I wanted them to take these to school. I didn't have time to go to town and our tiny town didn't offer much in the way of crazy straws. I found some at the grocery store, but for the same price I got these mini water bottles at Family Dollar for $.50 each.

 Kool Aid was $.20 a pack and I had a coupon for 5 free when you buy 10 packets.
 We folded the Kool Aid in half and stuck one in each bottle.
 Top back on.
 We helped the kids make tags that say: "Have a "kool" summer!"

 Teachers also got "kool summer" gifts- the waterbottles with Kool-Aid, chocolates, homemade lip balm, gum and ice pops.
 Brayden's teacher got those goodies plus an ice pack, some more chocolates and a notepad with her name on it that I got at GroopDealz. Love that website and check it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment