Friday, March 18, 2011

3 Weeks Old

Bristol is more awake and alert lately, and her siblings love holding her, snuggling with her, singing to her, etc. Whenever she cries Brinlely says "You'll be fine!" and then sings her a lullabye. So, so sweet. Bristol is sleeping well at night, for 3-4 hour stretches at a time. 

I survived my first day with all 3 of the kids this week and even managed to take them all to the Children's Museum! I was feeling a bit like Super Mom. Then off to church where I lost Brayden. Twice. In five minutes. But only momentarily. That brought me back down to Normal Mom. Things are a bit crazier than they used to be, but we are rolling with it and adjusting to the new normal.

I heard "You're Gonna Miss This" on the radio this morning as the alarm went off and it's so true. I'm trying to appreciate and enjoy the chaos because I know it won't be this way forever and before I know it I will miss the sticky kisses and sweet snuggles from the older kids and holding my sweet sleeping little one..




 It seems like just a blink ago that she was still in my tummy. Kinda like this:
 Our first picture of our entire family. Bristol is just chilling, Brinley has wild hair (as usual) and Brayden is making a funny face- that's pretty much how it is around here! I love this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment