Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life at our house

I tried to take a picture the other day and my camera card was full. It holds close to 300 photos...I knew it was time to transfer them to the computer and workon the blog! I love this photo of all the kids and have a similar one of Brayden stading behind Brinley when she was a baby. Bristol loves this jumperoo!
 Brayden sleeps on the top bunk and we recently re-discovered the blue tent that goes on the top. Brinley sleeps on the bottom and, of course, wanted a tent of her own. Daddy created one for her.
                          Brayden was home sick one day and spent a long time working in his "office."
 We had a neighborhood yardsale and were able to get rid of several large items that were taking up space, as well as some smaller things. The kids had a lemonade and honey bun stand and did really well. Leila is helping Brinley here while Brayden ran inside to warm up- we should have done hot chocolate!


                      My child who loves cardboard boxes and tape. I think he may be an engineer or a builder.
 Brayden's handwriting has improved so much in the few short weeks that he has been in Kindergarten! He went from not wanting to write his name at all this summer to now writing it from memory and writing lots of words if you tell him the letters. I'm so proud of him!
                                             My long, thick hair was getting to be too much!
                                                                            Before:
                                                                           After:


1 comment:

  1. I don't really know your kids but love all the precious photos! Can't believe how big the baby is! :)

    ReplyDelete