Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thoughts About God

From my favorite three year-old this week:

*I was telling her a story about when Brayden was a baby and she asked where she was when Brayden was a baby. I told her "You weren't in my tummy yet, you were still with God." She replies "Oh yes, that's when I was with God!"

*She asked me yesterday "Does God wear the same shirt every day?"

*Today she was insistent that Brayden wait on everyone to sit down before we said the blessing. I love to hear their sweet little voices saying "God is great, God is good, and we thank him for our food. By his hands we are fed, we thank him for our daily bread. You may eat!" And if we happen to be having bread at that meal, they pick it up and squeal with delight as we say "daily bread." If we aren't having bread, sometimes they say thank you for their daily spaghetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment