Sunday, October 30, 2011

Welcome to Crazy!

Yes, we had about 5 inches of snow yesterday in OCTOBER! Most of it has melted know, thank goodness. I'm so not ready for that yet.

My Kindergartener is done with the first 9 week grading period- where does the time go!?

Last week was crazy: two conferences running simultaneously that I had a big part in, an awesome Thirty-One party, camp reunion (with alternate activities, thanks to the snow...), a birthday party, a baby shower, a luncheon a church. All I wanted today was a nap, but no one else was up for it, other than Bristol with a 15 minute cat nap. Everyone needed a nap and we had a lot of crying, whining and squabbling and everyone went to bed early.

Bristol made me laugh until I cried today! I put her binky (pacifier) in my mouth and spit it out while she sat on my lap. She thought this was hilarious and laughed each time I did it. :)

Today, in the midst of the noise and chaos Kenny looked at me, smiled and said "Welcome to CRAZY!" Yep, that's pretty much how it went today.

Then I rocked my baby girl to sleep, read Curious George to my sleepy big kids and tucked everyone into bed. In the midst of crazy, there is a lot of love!

1 comment:

  1. How true, Momma! Experiencing similar feelings today. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete