Thursday, May 31, 2012

300th Post!


This is my 300th post! To celebrate, I'm sharing some fun facts about 300:

*Six year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults laugh only15-100 times a day. Another great lesson from my little boy- laugh more! And preferable the throw-your-head-back-hysterical-tears-in-your-eyes-belly-laugh!

*A hedgehog's heart bets an average of 300 times per minute. This takes me back to high school and my pet hedgehog Ramona-Rembrandt. She was fun for a little while, but pretty prickly.

*300 is the highest possible score in bowling. Kenny and I were on a Sunday night bowling team in college and I he gifted me with my own bowling ball one year.

To help me celebrate, would you follow my blog? Click on the link on the right sidebar. You'll get updates when I post so you won't miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment