Saturday, April 30, 2011

3 Kids, 2 Parents

So, I feel like I have become pretty good at triage in the last 2 months. When 3 kids are needing attention, I have to decide who needs it most at that very moment and then get to the others later. Tonight the older two were scrambling to get out of the bathtub first to get the coveted bear towel and Bristol was crying, but we got through that.

This afternoon really challenged us, however. We both had to work a portion of the day and one of the kids had a birthday party to go to, all of which overlapped slightly. Solution: Daddy went to work, me and the kids went to work later and had a picnic lunch, Bristol stayed, Brayden and Daddy went to the party at Pump It Up and Brinley went to play with a friend.

I'm sure it's just the start of the two of us needing to be in three places at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment