Monday, April 4, 2011

Trash Man

This morning I asked Brayden, age 5, what he wants to be when he grows up and has to go to work every day. He answered enthusiastically "A trash man! So I can hang on the handle on the back of the truck!" This afternoon he was talking to Bristol as she sat in her swing and said "Bristol, do you want to be a trash man when you grow up? So you can be with me every day?" My heart melted into a big puddle.

Kinda made me forget about yesterday's grocery shopping disaster where Brayden & Brinley were not very well-behaved at all. But not entirely.

The way Brayden hooks things together, organizes and builds, I think he's going to be an engineer. But, if he is a trash man, he will be a very happy trash man. And his Mommy will be happy as long as he is doing something that he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment