Saturday, April 30, 2011

8 weeks old

Time is flying. Well, most of the time. We have a saying at camp: "the days are long, but the weeks are fast." That's pretty much how it feels lately. When I'm home with all 3 of the munchins, the day seems like it never ends more often than not. When they all get tucked into bed, whoosh, suddenly it's 10:30. Where did the time go???

I started back to work on Thursday and was able to bring Bristol. Since Kenny's dad is still on the mend, we are becoming more creative with our childcare for a bit. I have not been apart from Bristol for more than an hour (and only twice) since we got home from the hospital, so I'm thinking that I may have separation anxiety when I go to work without her!

Bristol has started giving this huge ear-to-ear smile, which is so precious. Brinley continues to be clumsy: today she fell out of her chair at the dinner table while trying to reach a spoon she dropped on the floor without actually getting out of her chair, and she had a run-in with the pavement while out riding her bike. Brayden continues to challenge us with his behavior at home. For the most part he is well-behaved at daycare and in public, which I guess is better than vice versa. He has been talking back, trying to boss Brinley and us around, and lots of screeching/screaming and generally not listening. I keep reminding myself that it's a phase and repeating "this too shall pass!"

 Arts & Crafts time
 Bristol had her first bottle last week, "practicing" for me going back to work. Of course, her big siblings could not miss the opportunity to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment