Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Interview with Brayden

We have a Birthday Book which has activities and interview questions for your birthday each year. Here is an excerpt from Brayden's 5th Birthday interview:

Q. What was your favorite birthday present?
A. A monster truck with a remote control!

Q. What is your favorite color?
A. Rainbow.

Q. Tell me about your sister.
A. I like to play with her.

Q. Tell me about magic.
A. Flying princesses.

Q. Tell me about bedtime.
A. We sleep and read books with our flashlights.

Q. Besides your birthday, what is your favorite day of the year?
A. Valentime's Day (also his birthday...)

Q. What is your favorite thing to wear? Why?
A. My new Buzz Light Year shirt because it has lots of Buzz Light Year people on it.

Q. Now that you're five, is there any "big kid" thing you'd like to learn how to do?
A. Drive a trash truck!

Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. A trash man.

Q. Tell me about God.
A. I love him because he watches us all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment