Thursday, February 10, 2011

"This Is the Stuff"

I really like the Francesca Battisetlli song "This is the Stuff." It's a great reminder that God is in control and that the little things aren't such a big deal. My favorite lines are highlited in pink. Here are the words:

I lost my keys in the great unknown
And call me please, 'cause I can't find my phone

chorus: This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that's getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what Your're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use

45 in a 35
Sirens and fines while I'm running behind

Chorus

So break me of impatience
Conquer my frustrations
I've got a new appreciation
It's not the end of the world

Chorus

This is the stuff You use

No comments:

Post a Comment