Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Noah's Ark, Roller Coaster Road & Rhymes

Tonight at Awana they learned about Noah's ark and Brayden told me all about it on the way home. He knew his stuff! Noah was the man who built the big boat when there was a flood, and they took two of every kind of animal- like turtles and crocodiles. So sweet.

On the way home we went on the "roller coaster road." This is a country road that has 4 really good hills where it is appropriate to say "Wheeee!" and/or giggle.

Brayden has also learned about rhymes- maybe at daycare? Tonight at church we saw our friend who has a new baby. She asked about our soon-to-be new baby and Brayden said "Her name is Baby B!" (This is because we haven't told him the real name because we don't want him telling people what it is yet!). Then he turned to me and said "Mommy, we could call her 'Baby T' because that rhymes with 'Baby B!'" What a smart cookie.

I love these two kiddos and sweet times like tonight almost make me forget about the challenges of getting the up, dressed and out the door in the morning! Sometimes I think there are already teenagers living in my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment