Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet, Funny Kids

This morning Brinley was snuggling in our bed and we were talking about the baby. I asked if she was going to hold her and she said "Yes, I'm going to rock her on my lap and sing Rock a Bye Baby!" I am so looking forward to seeing that (and of course getting it on video!). We also talked about how the baby will use little tiny diapers because she can't use the potty until she's a big girl like Brinley. Brinley wanted to know what snacks she can feed the baby and I explained that the baby will just drink milk for a while and she asked "Will she drink all of it!?" I think she was worried that the baby would drink all of her chocolate milk in the fridge! After Brayden & Brinley had granola bars for breakfast they were still hungry and I tried to hold them off, since they also get breakfast at daycare. But when they begged for carrots, "cut in circles," I couldn't resist giving them some. Who I am to deny my children their veggies, even if it is 7:00 am?!

No comments:

Post a Comment