Sunday, January 29, 2012

Interview with Kenny

I talked Kenny into doing a Good Housekeeping-style interview, too!

The most challenging part of being a dad right now is...keeping our house presentable.


A typical Saturday night is..cooking dinner at home, watching Jake and the Never Land Pirates or the Octonauts, and reading bedtime stories to my kids.


On Sunday mornings we...go to church.


When I want to let my wife know how I'm really feeling, I...tell her how I feel.


The one thing I always do around the house is...wash the dishes and take out the trash.


The one things I never do around the house is...pick out the kids' outfits.


In our home, we spend the most time in...time-out.


On the spectrum of housekeeping, I'm...pretty neat and organized.





No comments:

Post a Comment