Friday, January 20, 2012

Taking Care of the Teeth

We were referred to a pediatric dentist this summer for Brinley (from our "adult" dentist) and he gave us a paper with photos of how to floss and brush your child's teeth. I had to laugh at the floss part because we had bought the little flosser picks before but hardly ever used them. Once we started taking care of the teeth "his" way, it's been a total turn around. No one fusses about teeth because it's all party of the routine. They are "allowed" to brush their own teeth in the mornings and they are using Arm & Hammer Spinbrush toothbrushes, which I got on sale with coupons (of course!), which they love.

At night Kenny and I are in charge of teeth. They put their head in my lap and look up at the sky and it is sooo much easier to see into their mouths. We use disposable floss picks from Dollar Tree and then brush their teeth. Give it a try- I think you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment