Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Toothpaste Kind of Love

The current sermon series at our church is titled "Unstuck" and each week has a different focus. This week is relationships. Our pastor shared a story that about a couple who would always put toothpaste on each other's toothbrush in the mornings as a small act of love.

We always end our phone calls to each other with "I love you," and it's the last thing I say to my kids each night and when they head out the door to school, daycare or wherever it is they are going. If something should ever happen to one of us, I know that we'll be able to cherish that our last words to each other were "I love you."

Now I'm off to put some toothpaste on Kenny's toothbrush! What are some little things you do to show love to your spouse or kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment