Thursday, February 2, 2012

Funny Kids

My kids crack me up. Funnies from this week:


Brayden: Mommy, do you wanna be my BFF?" (Best Friend Forever)
Brinley: Mommy is MY BFF!
Me: We can all be BFFs. 
Brayden: I have a million-a trillion BFFs. 
Brinley: I only have a thousand friends. 

Brinley had an accident one morning and Kenny was helping her change her sheets. 
Brinley: Daddy, it's not pee pee, it's just a little water. 
Kenny: How did you get water in your bed at 7 am? 
Brinley: Well, actually Brayden came down (from top bunk) and pee pee-ed in my bed. 
Kenny: Really?! 
Brinley: Okay, I did have an accident. 

Brinley: How do you get strong?
Me: We eat our fruits and veggies, drink milk and water and exercise to get big and strong. 
Brinley: I'm not very strong yet. 
Me: I think you're pretty strong!
Brinley: Well, no. I can't even lift the refrigerator!

No comments:

Post a Comment