Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sweet Baby

I think Bristol is finally on the mend! After several days of sleeping a lot (preferably in Mommy's arms) , throwing up (all over Mommy) and feeling crummy, she seems to be much better. I took a day off last week and didn't get much done because I spent the majority of the day snuggling and sleeping with Bristol. I was sad that she was sick, but really enjoyed the relaxed one on one time with nothing that had to be accomplished.

After lugging Bristol around in the infant car seat, we've decided she needs to move up to the next car seat. It is more complicated to have to put her in a coat and have a blanket to keep her warm, as opposed to the other car seat that had a built in blanket, so we never needed to put a coat on her. She can almost see out the window, so that is exciting for her.
 Playing in the kitchen with pots and pans while I cook:

Sweetly sleeping in her Daddy's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment